Tank configurations include:
* Vertical and horizontal with flat, cone, dished or sloped bottom.
Capacities range up to 40,000 gallons with diameters ranging from 4 ft to 12 ft, and lengths up to 50+ ft.
* Vertical and horizontal with tops in single or double wall with secondary containment and monitoring.
* The tanks are highly resistant to a variety of chemicals, corrosive environments and utilize UV inhibitors in the gel coat to block the damage caused by ultraviolet light.
We offer a variety of resin systems to suit the client’s specific type of application including:
· Polyester & Isophthalic
· Vinyl Ester
· Variety of Operating temperatures depending on resin
The inner surface of our tanks come with either:
· Nexus any other synthetic veil, or resin rich glass
Standards:Tanks and vessels are manufactured to national standards including:
· ASTM D3299
· ASTM D4097
· API 12P
Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) Tanks are advantages over metal tanks when the limits for chemical resistance, excessive maintenance, or economic reasons. They are lightweight, corrosion-resistant, and above all, maintenance free.
· Highly resistant to most of the chemicals used today
· Will not crack, chip, peel, rust, rot or decay
· A greater strength by weight than steel